Mhornar Ok Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma
- Medium: Mhornar Ok are Medium creatures
- Slow and Steady: Base speed 20 feet, speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance
- Seafaring Survivalist: Mhornar Ok have dwelt so long above ground, sailing the open seas, that their ability to see at night has diminished. They have low-light vision. In addition, their adaptation to frigid and extreme environments allows them to treat wind conditions (when determining whether or not they are checked or blown away) and cold climates as one step less severe.
- Saltbeard: Mhornar Ok occasionally found cities along rugged seacoasts, and natives of such cities gain a +2 bonus on Profession (sailor) and Survival checks while at sea. They gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC against creatures with the aquatic or water subtype. Their greed racial trait applies only to treasure found in or under the water, but applies to all such treasure regardless of whether or not it contains metal or gemstones.
- Greed: Mhornar Ok receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Sea Legs: Mhornar Ok receive a +2 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing aboard a moving vessel (land vehicle, airship, sea ship). Furthermore, they do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Acrobatics checks to cross slippery, shifting, or uneven surfaces.
- Hardy: Mhornar Ok receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities
- Weapon Familiarity: Mhornar Ok are proficient with nets and harpoons, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Mhornrar Ok begin play speaking Common and Dwarven. Mhornar Ok with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Draconic, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.